Engineers from around the world use MapleSim to successfully meet the challenges of complex, modern engineering projects. While MapleSim customers often prefer to remain anonymous for competitive reasons, industries that are adopting MapleSim include:
- Motion control, including robotics and mechatronics, industrial automation, and heavy machinery.
- Vehicle engineering, including powertrain, vehicle dynamics, and hybrid-electric and electric vehicles.
- Power industries including smart grids, power generation and energy storage, and power electronics.
- Aerospace, including aircraft systems, space systems, and guidance, navigation, and control.
- Engineering education and research, including mechatronics, robotics, control, and capstone design.
Discover how leading organizations and institutions from around the globe rely on MapleSim to reduce project time and costs.