Maplesoft has released Maple 2018.2, which contains all the enhancements in this update plus additional improvements. Visit Maple 2018.2 for details and to download.
- Enhancements to the mathematics engine, including the Physics package and differential equations
- Substantial improvements to the command line version, including color syntax highlighting, color character plots and preview image display, command history manipulation, and improved output
- Easier access to the MapleCloud group management tools, which have been incorporated into the MapleCloud web interface
- Double clicking an equation label will insert that label at your cursor position
- Improvements to the context panel
- F1 now opens up the entire help system instead of the Quick Help, which is instead displayed in the Context Panel at start-up
- Support for MapleSim 2018